The Friends raise funds for Mercy through the sponsorship of annual benefits.
- Gentlemen’s St. Patrick’s Dinner – A festive evening of laughter, good cheer and fellowship while eating corn beef & cabbage and listening to Irish music. A great Friends tradition!
- 9 & Dine Golf – Start the golf season with 9 holes of golf, cocktails and dinner
- Luau – A favorite for many, celebrated at a fun outdoor beach venue
- Golf Classic – Held on a pristine golf course that offers a great day of golf and dinner
- Mercy Ball – Prestigious ball that has become the traditional kick-off for Long Island’s holiday social season
Proceeds & Support
Profits generated from Friends of Mercy events will be split between two areas for 2022.
*$100K to the upcoming Pain Management Center of Excellence slated to open in the 4th Qtr. of this year. This location will be a 5,00 0 square foot, state of the art facility that will boast highly advanced equipment, multiple treatment options to give patients safe and effective pain management (without the need of opioids) and an interdisciplinary medical team to assist with the management of acute and chronic pain.
*$100K to the forthcoming Pre-Surgical Testing Center scheduled to open first quarter 2023. The Pre-Surgical Center will be located on the second floor of the impending Family Care Center. Building the PST Center outside the hospital will allow patients to not have to enter the hospital as they complete their pre-surgical preparation. This new site promises to improve patient satisfaction while offering this much needed service to the community in a more convenient setting.